Replacements - Defective and Faulty Equipment
GAME GOLF provides a Limited Warranty for defective GPS devices and club tags valid for 12 months from the date of purchase.
To inquire about receiving a replacement device for any faulty or defective GAME GOLF products, you will need to provide a copy of your receipt or invoice in order to receive replacement equipment. (If this is not possible and you used a debit or credit card, we can use the statement from your financial institute as a proof of purchase. If you provide this type of proof of purchase, please black out all account and card numbers, and send it to us as a photo/PDF attachment).
If you would like to exercise this option please Contact Us with the following information to begin the process:
- Specific details on faulty or defective equipment (When /How it happened)
- Purchase Date:
- Purchased From:
- Proof of Purchase:
- Once we have received your information, we will create a Return Merchandise Authorization and a printable prepaid shipping label that will be provided to you in the replacement device packaging. The shipping label will have an address to our fulfillment center and a tracking #. Please note the following disclaimers prior to your response:
- GAME GOLF is not responsible for items sent to its facility that it did not request.
- Please remember that the fulfillment center makes the final determination on all possible RMA services.
- When you receive the device, please send back only the broken GAME GOLF device including any other broken parts of the device you have. Do not send back any of the tags.
- At this time, GAME GOLF, at its option, will exchange the product with a functional equivalent product that is new or factory certified.
- The replacement process can take anywhere from 5-14 business days. Please contact us if you have any additional questions.
- Do not return your item(s) to any other location than that listed in the official return notice.
Did you find this article helpful?