Please delete the app and reinstall. There is no risk of data loss.
You may have to reset the firmware of your Live device. Here are the instructions on how to do this:
1. Unplug the device from the computer
2. While holding down the power button, press the reset button (note: the reset button can be accessed by inserting a pin or paperclip into the tiny circular hole above the micro-USB port)
3. Continue to hold down the power button until you feel the device vibrate
4. After vibration release the power button and the device should be flashing red and white, indicating that it is searching for GPS
5. Take the device outside to an open area and wait for it to acquire GPS (~1-3 minutes), which you will know when only the white light is flashing